CUSTOMER PROTECTION/GRIEVANCE POLICY
We, at LivQuik Technology (India) Private Limited (“LivQuik” or “We”) value all our customers and assure a sincere and transparent approach with all our customers. For the convenience of our customers and to offer optimum support, we have set up a grievance redressal mechanism and implemented this Grievance Policy for our prestigious customers (“Grievance Policy”). This Grievance Policy aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints and grievances through proper channelized approach, review mechanism and prompt redressal of all customer grievances.
We understand that customer grievances could come in various circumstance like a gap in the promised and delivered service levels. And also due to the genuine technical or communicative errors in the system. Customers have complete authority to share feedback / raise a complaint if they are disappointed with the services rendered by LivQuik. They can highlight or escalate their complaint / feedback / suggestions in writing, via email, calls to our Customer Support number or on our website www.livquik.com. If a customer’s dilemma is not resolved within the given time or if they are dissatisfied with the solution/resolution offered by LivQuik, they may approach our tiered redressal system with their complaint or other legal avenues available for grievance redressal. In order to make LivQuik redressal channels more effective and meaningful, a structured system has been put in place. This system will ensure that the complaints are readdressed seamlessly and well within the committed timeframe.
For the purpose of this Grievance Policy, (i) a customer means user of LivQuik powered by LivQuik Technology (India) Private Limited; and (ii) a grievance means any gap in the promised and delivered service levels which may be technical or communicative errors.
PRINCIPLES GOVERNING THIS GRIEVANCE POLICY:
- All initiatives and strategies developed by LivQuik are made with the customer as the prime focus.
- Prompt and efficient customer service is essential for business
- Constantly devising newer and smarter mechanisms to receive and redress customer
- The details of grievance redress mechanism to be placed in the domain of public knowledge (website).
- All employees at LivQuik must work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the Customers.
- The grievances will be dealt with promptly and
- LivQuik promises to rectify any issue faced by a customer effectively and in a timely
- All customers are to be treated fairly and equally at all
- Customers should be informed about the channels to escalate their complaints, concerns and grievances within LivQuik.
GENERAL ISSUES / COMPLAINTS
- Refund issues
- Transaction related issues
- General Queries
- Chargeback related issues
- Transaction related queries and issues
- Refund related explanations/issues
- Payment options activation/deactivation requests
- Settlement/Reports related
- Integration/Tech related issues and queries
- On-Boarding related issues and queries
TEAM SENSITIZATION ON HANDLING COMPLAINTS
Our teams undergo regular training to ensure that consumer’s queries and grievances are handled in an appropriate manner. They are encouraged to work in a manner which helps us in offering a first- t ime resolution and in turn build the consumer trust and confidence.This reflects in both the operations as well as the customer communications.
UPDATING OF GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
At LivQuik, the customer experience is what we focus on and constantly analyse and implement the feedbacks received. Therefore, a mechanism has been instated for analysis and requisite working towards rectification of any concerns identified within the system at the root level. This helps in improving the overall quality of the service levels continually.
Note * Customer can lodge their complaint 24*7.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL PROCESS
The Company understands that customer service is an important and integrated aspects for undertaking PA business. It is committed to resolve the queries and complaints raised by their customers i.e., merchants to provide best in class customer service. The Company will setup a grievance handling process to ensure that merchant’s queries and complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
Note – The term customer(s) and merchant(s) is used interchangeably throughout the response.
In addition, upon receipt of authorisation from the RBI, the Company will also appoint a Nodal Officer who will be responsible for the overall regulatory and customer grievance handling functions. The details of the Nodal Officer will be available on the Company’s website. The primary responsibility of Nodal Officer will be to supervise and control all the complaints raised and proficiently run the overall grievance redressal program
The Company will also have dedicated resources who will be responsible to ensure that all complaints raised by the merchants are addressed and closed as per stipulated Turn-Around-Time (TAT). Typical, TAT followed to resolve any queries/ complaints will be as follows:
|Types of Queries||TAT|
|Basic||Up to 12 working hours|
|Complex||12 to 18 working hours|
|Tech related||24 to 48 working hours|
The Company’s Merchant Management System (MMS) will be integrally connected to merchant console which provides an easy access to the Ticketing Engine for the onboarded merchants. The Ticketing Engine is an internal tool which will integrated into the back end so that all requests are adequately tracked and worked upon. There will be stipulated TATs against each ticket to ensure adherence to proper response times.
The aforesaid Ticketing Engine will be implemented across various team, which will ensure all queries / tickets are adequately tracked to closure as per the defined TAT. In addition, the Company’s quality assurance team will ensure that for any tickets which are pending more than 48 working hours, RCA is prepared and shared with merchants on regular basis.
The detailed step-by-step grievance redressal process, which will be implemented by the Company, is outlined as below:
- Merchant can raise a ticket through the following ways
- Merchant Console (access will be given while onboarding) with the nature of query / issue details
- By dialing Phone number (+91) 8828425442 which can be contacted between 06:00 AM to 11 PM, 7 Days working
- Sending an e-mail to – email@example.com
- The customer must raise the grievance with all the relevant and accurate details of the transaction such as the merchant’s name, transaction id (if available), transaction amount, name, customer id, registered mobile number and/or registered email address
- Upon a successful Grievance Registration by the customer, a unique ticket shall be generated against the corresponding Grievance and shared the same with the customer via email and/or SMS (“Grievance Ticket Number”) for the customer’s reference. The Grievance Ticket Number shall be used by the customer care team for all future references and for supporting all queries in relation to the corresponding Grievance.
- The customer is advised to keep secure the Grievance Ticket Number. The Customer must also cite the Grievance Ticket Number in all correspondence and communications (oral or written) or as and when called upon to do so by the customer care team.
- A representative will acknowledge the grievance immediately on the receipt of complaint and initiate action to have the grievance resolved within 48 hours
- Post submission, the customer care team will address each Grievance Ticket Number on a first-in-first-out basis and will endeavor to resolve the Grievance within the turn- around time (as mentioned above) for resolution of such Grievance (“TAT”). The ticket will be assigned to the relevant teams for resolution. For e.g., settlement related complaints will be directed to finance operation team, whereas tech or integration related tickets will be re-directed to the tech support team.
- The customer will also be kept informed of the action taken, the progress while redressing grievances, and/or, the reasons for delay if any, in
- The follow up action taken in respect of such complaints shall be advised to customers by e- mail
- Merchant may write an email or call quoting the ticket id to check on the status of the query/ complaints raised.
- The system will be integrated with a ticketing engine to monitor progress of the ticket and ensure adherence to applicable TAT for all the complaints raised.
- Once the query or issue is resolved, the respective team (whom the ticket was assigned) will respond on the ticket to the merchant on the merchant console or over an email.
- Merchant will be able to view the resolution on the console or email itself and where they can mark the ticket as satisfactory, post which the ticket will be closed.
- The CRM will be integrated with a ticketing engine to monitor progress and TAT adherence of the tickets
- In case the merchant is not satisfied with the resolution provided by the respective team or due to any type of failure, the ticket will be escalated to the subsequent levels as defined in the below escalation matrix. The Customer must also cite the Grievance Ticket Number in all correspondence and communications (oral or written). We will ensure that the highest resolution priority is given to escalation cases.
|Level-0||Support Executive firstname.lastname@example.org||48 business hours|
|Level-1||Deputy Manager – Operations Name: Errol D’Souza
Contact Number: 9987894961 Email: email@example.com
|7 business days|
Name of the Nodal Officer: Mr. V.Balamurugan
Contact Number: 9820325445
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Address for Correspondence: LivQuik Technology (India) Private Limited
Unit No. 206, B-Wing, Supreme
Business Park, Powai, Mumbai 400076
|21 business days|
Name: Mr. Rajesh Wadhwa Contact Number: (022) 42152940
|30 business days|
- Upon receipt of authorisation from the RBI, the Company will appoint a Nodal Officer reporting into the Risk team who will be responsible for the overall regulatory and customer grievance handling functions and whose KRA will be to ensure that all complaints raised by the merchants are addressed and closed as per stipulated TAT. The details of the Nodal Officer will be available on the Company’s website. The primary responsibility of Nodal Officer will be to supervise and control all the complaints raised and proficiently run the overall grievance redressal program
Merchant not satisfied by the resolution received from Level 3 may reach out to Integrated Ombudsman Scheme, 2021 of the RBI and lodge their grievance there. The details of the Ombudsman will be displayed on the Company’s website / mobile app under the Grievance
Further, the Company’s quality assurance team will undertake periodic audits of the grievance
process implemented, in order to ensure that all defects are fixed from time to time, TATs are maintained and the best-in-class customer service is provided to their merchants.
Turn Around Time (TAT) and customer compensation for failed transactions via LivQuik Payment Aggregation Service
RBI instructions on Turn Around Time (TAT) for resolution of failed transactions issued vide DPSS.CO.PD No.629/02.01.014/2019-20 dated September 20, 2019 shall be adequately taken care of
|Description of the incident||Auto-reversal and compensation|
|Timeline for auto-reversal||Compensation payable|
|a||Card to card transfer
Card account debited but the beneficiary card account not credited.
|Transaction to be reversed (R) latest within T + 1 day, if credit
is not effected to the beneficiary account.
|₹ 100/- per day beyond T + 1 day.||of delay|
|b||Point of Sale (PoS) (Card Present) including Cash at PoS
Account debited but confirmation not
received at merchant location i.e., charge-slip not generated.
|Auto-reversal days.||within T + 5||₹ 100/- per day beyond T + 5 days.||of delay|
|2.||Unified Payments Interface (UPI)|
|a||Account debited but the beneficiary account is not credited (transfer of funds).||If unable to credit the beneficiary account, auto
reversal (R) by the Beneficiary bank latest on T + 1 day.
|₹100/- per day if beyond T + 1 day.||delay is|
|b||Account debited but transaction confirmation not received at merchant
location (payment to merchant).
|Auto-reversal within T + 5 days.||₹100/- per day if beyond T + 5 days.||delay is|
|3.||Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) – Cards / Wallets|
The transaction will ride on UPI, card network, IMPS, etc., as the case may be.
Beneficiary’s PPI not credited.
PPI debited but transaction
confirmation not received at merchant location.
|Reversal effected in Remitter’s
account within T + 1 day.
|₹100/- per day if beyond T + 1 day.||delay is|