LivQuik, the parent company of mobile payment service QuikWallet, has secured $1.6 million in a round of funding from Snow Leopard Ventures.
- Meet 10 startups that are attempting to unseat cash by making digital payments the kingRead More
- LivQuik seeks approvals from RBI to start foreign remittance servicesRead More
- QuikWallet Aims to Ease Mobile Payment for F&B OutletsRead More
- LivQuik Joins Visa Fintech Fast-Track ProgramRead More
- Country Holidays Inn & SuitesDharmendra Singh: Head of Department – IT